Josh Surratt

Thoughts from a man enjoying the journey

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

He's Alive!

I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am still alive. It has been a crazy week or so since I have been back from Nicaragua. The trip was simply amazing! I hope to post some stories and pictures when things settle down a bit.

Why have things been so crazy since we got home? Well, we came home to a freshly painted living room, a manicured yard and some awesome new accessesories to our home. We have great friends and family! All of this overwhelmed us quite a bit, but it also inspired us to go ahead and put in some hardwood floors, which we've been talking about doing for a long time. We figured that it couldn't be too hard so we decided to do it ourselves. Did I mention that I scored a big fat 0 in the craftmanship theme on my spiritual gifts test? A week and a half later (and 10 nights in a row of 2 a.m. bedtimes) we almost have our house back together. Hopefully when we do I can get back to blogging those deep insights that you have come to expect! Ha!

Thanks for your patience!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home