Josh Surratt

Thoughts from a man enjoying the journey

Monday, August 08, 2005

Things I'm Into

I thought that I would let you in on a few cool things that I like:

  1. Marriage - I don't know what I would do without Lisa. She stretches me in so many ways. Yesterday she talked me into shaving my head.
  2. Jaguar Urban Golf - This has taken way too much of my time lately. Proceed to this link with caution. It also brings up an interesting conversation about marketing to the video game generation.
  3. Better Together by Rick Warren. This book has been challenging me in every way over the last couple of months. I can't wait for 40 Days of Community at Seacoast.
  4. The Boat House Restaraunt - Filet and Crabcakes with Collard Greens and Mashed Potatoes!
  5. Seacoast Church League Softball - I played this year for the first time in about 5 years - it's the most fun I've had in sports in a long time.
  6. Fantasy sports - I'm playing in a blogger's fantasy football league this year...which leads me to # 7
  7. Blogging - I was a skeptic at first but this is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home