Josh Surratt

Thoughts from a man enjoying the journey

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Away


One of the coolest parts about my job is that I get to travel to our off-site locations and assist with training the small group leaders at each campus. Today Mac and I are in Greenville, SC and trained some of the sharpest small group leaders around. It constantly amazes me at the talent and leadership at Seacoast Church. Props to Chris Surratt for doing such a great job of leading the Greenville Campus. For those who were wondering, Chris is my uncle.

The only drawback to doing what I do is that occasionally I have to spend nights away from my Lisa...which means it can be tough to sleep...which is why I am posting at this hour.

Sometimes a picture will have to do.

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

That's a great picture of you two! Chicago??? Maybe.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Rick said...

greenville's got mountain air and mt. pleasant has a sea breeze (sometimes) - but keep the windows up and the a/c on going thru columbia on your way back. humid after the storms this afternoon - ugh.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Chris Surratt said...

We enjoyed having you guys in upstate. Thanks for giving me an excuse to go to Cheeseburger In Paradise again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home