Josh Surratt

Thoughts from a man enjoying the journey

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tell me a little bit about you

Be Careful - you could spend a lot of time here.

Oracle of Starbucks


My results:
Personality type: High Maintenance
You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

Tell me how you did!

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro! I just ate lunch with you and you said you wanted me to comment so here i am. I'm glad you have joined the world of blogging! I think we should try to convince dad to join too! Well I gotta go to work! See ya later!

Jessica

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Rick said...

hey, josh - got the same answer as you from the starbucks oracle - i'll see you at those trendy martini bars soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home