Josh Surratt

Thoughts from a man enjoying the journey

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Man of Hope

I posted recently about some movies that I have seen recently. I don't plan on making a habit of that...I hope to have some more substance than the latest movie that I've seen. With that said, I'm going to have to do it again. Lisa and I saw Cinderella Man tonight.

I am not a great writer, yet...that is one of the reasons I started this blog - to get some practice and get better. However, I don't want to do this movie any injustice by trying to tell you how great it is. Let's just say I will own it...and I only own about 5 movies.

So to both of you that will read this post, take your spouse and go see it.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Rick said...

hey, josh - my brother said the same thing. "all the rocky movies were crap compared to this" - "yeah, just III thru V, or all of them?" - "all of them. this movie was great!"

i'll be seeing it soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home