Josh Surratt

Thoughts from a man enjoying the journey

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Eatin good in the Neighborhood

I just want to give some props to Applebees Restaraunts. The last time I ate there was as a nervous 20 year old asking my future father-in-law for his daughter's hand in marriage. (that worked out by the way) But my reason for this post is to say that I will be back soon.

I mentioned earlier that I am a part of a medical mission team that is going to Nicaragua in August...well, we have been putting together some fundraisers to help us pay for the trip. Not only did Applebees let us use their parking lot and water supply, but they offered a 10% discount to anybody who let us wash their car! What a great deal! Then to top it off at the end of the day, the manager fed everyone on the team a free lunch.

Thanks Scott and the rest of the Mt. Pleasant Applebees team! Not only are you a smart businessman, but you have now joined this team in making a difference in the lives of the Nicaraguan families.

For the rest of you, next time your stomach starts growling, consider dropping by Applebees and supporting this great restaraunt.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you should know that despite my grunting and groaning about your infatuation with blogging... I still enjoy reading them. You are too cute with your daily thoughts or inspirations!You are loved! -L

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Rick said...

great story, josh!

changed my blog - now at http://gottabuzz.blogspot.com - whatcha think?

peace! - rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home