Josh Surratt

Thoughts from a man enjoying the journey

Friday, September 16, 2005

Thinking Out Loud

A few Random Thoughts...
  • Some of my blogging heroes are currently dealing with some doubt...either out loud or by their uncanny silence. It's alright guys...we all go through dry times.
  • I love Thursday nights! Survivor Guatemala had it's season premier last night. I had promised myself that I wouldn't get hooked this semester...uh oh...this is my last season...really
  • We start 40 Days of Community at Seacoast next week. This is going to be one of the most exciting seasons we have had at Seacoast. You can read about our kickoff party here.
  • I will be at Saddleback next week for some meetings about Rick Warren's PEACE plan. We don't have anything going on Friday night. For those that have been to LA...do you know of any great places to eat? I'm always looking for some good food!

That's all for now.

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/find/section/losangeles/restaurants.html?

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Chris Surratt said...

Make sure you hit an In-N-Out Burger. Ask for extra special sauce - you won't be sorry. :)

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Surratt Family said...

Thanks for that Chris...I'm even more excited about the trip now. I'm sure it doesn't compare to Cheeseburger in Paradise, but we'll survive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home